A pioneer in workspitality, ROOMS is where the most inspiring workspaces meet the
top-notch service and comforts of a leading hotel. We provide unique & high quality workspace for medium to large companies.
Join our team and be part of the success.
The community manager, under the management of the complex manager, is responsible for the ongoing management of the complex in terms of community and customer experience.
- Be the initial point of contact with customers and visitors by sitting at the reception.
- Be the main character of contact for our members in every subject
- Providing daily service in the complex to the various members
- Purchase orders for the day-to-day management of the complex: Kitchens stock, office equipment and more.
- Weekly planning and operating the weekly happy hour
- Dealing with suppliers
- Purchase orders for Happy Hour
- Finding different collaborations
- Planning monthly community events
- Receiving and saying goodbye to our clients
- Regular update of the application
- Assistance in operating errors that may arise
- Working with accounting department
- Rreceiving mail and packages
- Responsible for sales of meeting rooms / events / occasional customers
A bit about you
- Positive energies and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in the world of hospitality and service
- Capability to mange event
- Affinity to the worlds of operation
- Advantage – BA
- Experience with Office suite and basic computer systems
- high level English
- Ability to formulate verbally and in writing
Is this you next career?
Please contact us via email or form: