A pioneer in workspitality, ROOMS is where the most inspiring workspaces meet the
top-notch service and comforts of a leading hotel. We provide unique & high quality workspace for medium to large companies.
Join our team and be part of the success.
The operations manager, under the management of the complex manager, is responsible for the day-to-day management of the complex in terms of maintenance and operation.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the complex in terms of operation and maintenance.
- Ongoing operation
- Cleaning – work with the cleaning inspector and follow up on the cleaning work and work plan.
- Help members – providing an initial response and activating the various professional factors in front of maintenance personnel and external suppliers.
- General glitches such as multimedia etc.
- Responsibility for the general visibility of the complex – public areas that need refreshing of paint, furniture, etc.
- Clients Entering and leaving – responsibility for the maintenance aspect – painting and preparing the office for the client’s entry
- Continuous improvement of work procedures in the complex in terms of cleaning, electrical and lighting plans, purchase orders.
- Working with the Network Operations Manager – Executing network plans
- Communicating with the building management
A bit about you
- Affinity to the worlds of operation
- Advantage – Experience in the world of hospitality and service
- Experience with Office suite and basic computer systems
- Budget and project management experience
- And of course excellent interpersonal skills !!!!
Is this you next career?
Please contact us via email or form: