ROOMS by Fattal is a fast-growing brand that offers inspiring co-working spaces with the atmosphere of innovative and luxurious urban hotels in the most central points in Israel for teams of all sizes. Our community members consist of corporate companies, startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and talented freelancers located in over 9 central locations throughout Israel. We have created a new standard of work premises that result in unique and productive work relationships, and we take pride in the quality of our spaces and the community we’ve built.
Join our team and be part of the success.
We are currently seeking an eloquent, intelligent Sales Development Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit to conduct effective market research through diverse channels in order to create a pipeline of leads that will mature into planned tours for our sales team.
- Conduct effective market research through various databases (newspapers, websites, etc.) to locate potential customers
- Independently create a pipeline of potential customers from personal contacts and work with databases that exist in the network to create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Proactively contact potential customers through various channels (phone, LinkedIn, email, etc.)
- Understand the needs of potential customers to provide them with an exact match of solutions and thus increase the chances of a sale
- Strive for contact with key decision makers
- Be a positive ambassador of the ROOMS brand
- Be the initial point of contact for potential customers and determine the next steps
- Work in collaboration with the sales managers and marketing manager of the network
A bit about you
- At least one year of experience in B2B sales is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- High written and oral communication skills in Hebrew and English are a must
- Experience in the HubSpot system or other CRM systems is a plus
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Work abilities and self-motivation with entrepreneurial abilities
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent problem solver and able to collaborate in a highly competitive environment
At ROOMS, we are an equal opportunity employer and would love to hear from you if you meet the above requirements.
Is this you next career?
Please contact us via email or form: